Friday, October 21, 2011

And the Blog..

Well I have not exactly outlined what one can expect from this blog-but I thought I would start with what I have enjoyed doing all these days-writing about beauty stuff I have used, loved , hated or simply forgot that they are there in my wardrobe!!!! No I wont call these articles “review” as it sounds rather like some digest from “Wall Street Journal” or “IEEE -Selected Papers on Electromagnetics” ..hehe- I always thought-in MY blog- I will call them Be-Talk..because obviously there is a lot of talking I do on products whether I like or dislike them.
AND I WANT TO START THIS BLOG WITH A GUCCI ! Aint that Cool!!!

Okay-so after this “Premier” article, I would be uploading my reviews (oops!! Be-Talks!) one by one on products I have used previously-there are hell many-before I start off with some latest beauty buys during my last trip to Germany..
And TADAA- I will be announcing a “Kick-StartGiveaway when I am done with my old product reviews and before I start to write about new stuff. Watch out for that
Read Along !!!

4 comments:

  1. ooo anu ur blog? awesome..:)) following..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-Thank youuuuuuuuu Bhumika!!!!! Me following your lovely blog too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too following- I like the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww thank youuuu Bee !!!! Me following yours too :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Be-Talking Begin !!!!